Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Ralph's Coffee, New York



As you might know, New York is a beautiful city but freezing cold during winter. Good thing I discovered Ralph's Coffee!! Inside Ralph Lauren’s new Polo flagship on the second floor of the historic building is the designers first Coffe Shop. The bright, whitewashed café is elegant yet cute and cozy and decorated with vintage and antique furnishings. I personally don't drink coffee but my mum and sister said (and it's supposed to be) really good! 





I just loved the high ceilings, the view and most of all the people watching. 

Elegant couples, extremly well dressed girls chatting over some fresh Juice just looking glamorous and a relaxed atmosphere. 





Me catching up on instagram and with my friends back home...


Before having a cup of Tea and some heart shaped Cookies. Bliss.



There's a second room with a big screen that plays Ralph Lauren Commercials (silent) and a long wooden table lined with photography books. 






I stayed 8 days in NY and went there 3 times. Need I say more!?? :)



If you happen to be there I'm jealous and strongly advice you to go and have a cup of tea or coffe, maybe even a second one for me!!



2 comments:

  1. Ohh that café looks amazing!! I really want to go to NY someday, you are so lucky :)

    https://aspoonfulofnature.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it really is! There are a couple of others, I think there's one in Paris :) But you're so lucky as well, living in Barcelona!!

      Delete