Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

A sunday well spent...

After sleeping in and making my own delicious pancakes (recipe will folllow soon!) my sister and I decided to go and enjoy the sun at the lake. It's such a good feeling to see the sun again after that long and cold winter so we got all excited took our sunglasses jumped in the car and off to the lake we went.

We strolled through Seefeld peeking through the windows of the closed boutiques (everything's closed around here on sundays, poor us...) with books in my bag and newspapers and magazines in her hand, snapping pictures and fooling around...




How cool is her poncho??




Posing for a picture in front of that weird galaxy wall in my new bordeaux hat.



When we reached lake Zurich it was full of people. It's always fun to go there on a sunny sunday because there's so many people and some of them I never actually see in my regular life. Weird dressed up creatures, moms with their babies, old men playing chess, young guys trying to flirt/pick up girls. Musicians playing music, it was nice but a little too crowded for us. The view makes up for it though!!




Just look at that! Dreamy!! 







We walked along and stopped at a more quite place. We sat down, started reading our magazines and let the sun hit our faces. 







I sometimes dream about living in a place where there's sun year around but the moment after a long grey winter when you first get to enjoy the sun again and actually allow yourself dreaming of the months ahead makes up for it!
You definitely can't fake a smile like that!!




A curious swan (reminds me that I really want to see swan lake this year!)




I took a selfie with all the zurich monuments in the background. My sister photobombed it haha.



What is it that they say, a sunday well spent, brings a week of content? 
True!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment