Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile Review

Close to the beautiful Place des Vosges which you should definitely visit if you're around the le Marais area is the first and only Acqua di Parma Boutique in Paris. It's small but beautiful and has all the nice stuff including some limited edition versions of the perfumes.


I really like most of the Acqua di Parma scents because of their elegant feel but a lot of them are really citrusy and some even a little masculine so I was really excited to hear that they launched Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile.





It's a soft and really feminine scent. You know how some perfumes are best to wear in the evening because they feel deep and sexy or some scents who smell like a tropical island vacation  which are the ones you particularly enjoy in summer? Well this one is a scent who just smells really pretty and clean.




It's the kind of perfume you'd enjoy wearing on a nice spring day as well as on a stroll through the park in autumn. The rose isn't a dusty "grandma" one (don't get me wrong, I sometimes like the classy old lady scents as well!!) but it's a fresh and clean interpretation of a rose. It reminds me of a freshly cut big pink rose and I'm not just saying that because of the way they're presenting it. There's a certain sweetness to it without it being overly sugary or sirupy sweet, which I personally don't really like.


So as you probably already guessed, I really really like it and will probably be wearing it whenever I want to feel clean, put together and pretty!!





Oh and I asked, it's in the permanent collection!






No comments:

Post a Comment