Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Andalusian Beauty in Seville

If you like warm weather Seville is the best place for you to go. It got up to 45 degrees and the only thing that was missing was a beach - even though lack thereof means having a more cultural atmosphere because all the tourists are visiting for the monuments and the beauty of the city itself and not for drinking, partying and sunbaking which was nice for a change.

Seville is the tipical Andalusian town and (from a personal point of view) has the cutest and best dressed babies and children ever. 

How cute is that! I have no interest in having a baby any time soon but in that moment I would have loved to borrow a baby just to go shopping and buy little tiny clothes. 





There's good shopping with all the famous chains like Massimo Dutti, Zara, Pull & Bear etc. but also stores like Sandro, Maje and nice boutiques of local designers.




Tasted some lovely desserts at Chocolate Artesano. You could actually try the pastries before you bought them, how nice and generous is that? It took some self discipline to not return every single day just for the free treats.






I ended up reading a book drinking some refreshing Iced Tea in a cozy little park. I love sightseeing and doing all the touristy stuff but I always think the way to really feel a city is to act like you're really living there. That's how you get to know the particular vibe every place has to offer and for me that's the way I like it.




Btw: The book I was reading is called Gone Girl and I hear they made a movie out of it. I can definitely recommend it, it's a page turner and leaves you guessing until the end.






No comments:

Post a Comment