Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Crazy Lagos

Lagos is a little beachtown in Portugal full of australians (and everybody knows they know how to party hard!) but that's not the only thing Lagos has to offer. We discovered some nice little beaches and really relaxed which was nice for a change because even the most interested travellers sometimes need a break from all the sightseeing am I right? :)
So off we went with a book under one arm and a umbrella under the other...

The water was freezing cold though!! 



The picture couldn't be more beautiful if I'd arranged the umbrellas myself. All the colors made my discovery an even happier one.


One our way home, with tanned skin and relaxed minds.


Dinner's ready!!



And my vegetarian option (can be difficult in Portugal so pizza is always a good option:)). Tasted better than it looks!


And a huge part of experiencing Lagos is it's nightlife. My tiny clutch only allowed a lipgloss money and my compact powder so I sadly don't have any fotos to show you how fun it can get, but all the more reason to go there...













No comments:

Post a Comment