Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

Paris is always a good idea!


Next up was Paris! The city of lights, love and everything chic! We indulged in the best buttery croissants, ate macarons from Ladurée, enjoyed the beautiful parks and went shopping (obviously). 
I love Paris because all the different arrondissements have a different feel to it and from elegant to cosy to artsy, Paris just has it all... Next to london the only city in europe where I could see nyself living in (fingers crossed, maybe it will happen someday). 

After some shopping our first stop was Ladurée at Champs Élisée. A lot of tourists taking pictures and really crowded but it's Ladurée, it's still worth it if you ask me!




Next birthdaycake s'il vous plaît!! 


Yes please!! I'm the worst at making unimportant (#stillimportant) decisions so I was lucky that it was so crowded, I needed all the time I could get.


I obviously couldn't just take one flavor, the one I'm eating in the picture is Guimauve Fraise Bon Bon Macarons. I had to take it, the name is too cute and it was incredibly delicious (and I haven't seen that particular one in switzerland yet).


A street so famous there's a song named after it...


Trying out the new perfume releases and all the nice lotions and potions at Galérie Lafayette, before I decided to buy some NIKE sneakers in order to be able to still walk around for a bit. My feet were killing me! 


After dinner I walked up the stairs to Montmartre, the quality of the picture isn't that good but it looks like a fairy castle. Up there was a band playing music and a lot of people listening, drinking whine and enjoying the view. 




How magical is Paris!!











No comments:

Post a Comment