Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Hola Valencia!

We didn't really know what to expect because unlike barcelona Valencia is a lot less known and talked about.
It turned out as such a nice little city! Nice beaches, a cute little old town and nice gelaterias (always a plus in my book, I'd probably like every city with good gelatos and dessert!!) 

A lot of graffiti everywhere, how cute is the owl?







Much needed tan time at the almost empty beaches a little outside Valencia. We almost ended up at a nudists beach, I was so happy I wasn't wearing my contacts! 




Obligatory hot dog legs shot…




Ice Cream and palm trees always get me in a good mood! 




It should be mandatory to plant palm trees in every city, I think I'd feel much more relaxed if I saw palm trees on my way to University every day!




Loved the color and design of that little wall!




Dress and Shoes: Zara
Jewellery: local market and En Soie

With our skin a little darker, hair messier and in the state of that tired happiness you get from a day  on the beach we returned home (I always call wherever I'm staying home, don't know why). 





No comments:

Post a Comment