Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Pretty Porto

Smaller then Lisbon but still worth visiting. I had a nasty cold while in Porto so I didn't get to see much of it but as of what I've seen it's a really charming little place.

Couldn't resist taking a selfie at the famous Café Majestic. Beautiful place with great food! 


Shirt and Skirt: Zara
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Aviators
Cellphone Case: Moschino



Backyard of the little Café (and the place I took my selfie)



Portuguese people still know how to really indulge in food. There are no light/fat free/gluten free or whatever free versions. How I love to eat!!



Fresh Food Markets are always the best. It's like Sephora for me, I could spend hours there… Look at the spices and everything. If I'd live there I'd probably go there everyday and start cooking on a regular basis. Or maybe not, I'm not sure if I'd be able to compete with all the amazing pastry stores… But you get the point. I love food markets!





3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! It looks live a lovely part of Portugal!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete